CMQ - February 1995
- Do We Need Sex Education?
- Dead Or Alive
- Nagging Doubts About Brain Death - David Albert Jones OP
- The Profession of Medicine: Health, Limits and the Contemporary Challenge - Robert J Barnet MD., MA.
- Musings of A Student (Part Two) - Clare Walker
- Neuropathological Findings in Cases of Persistent Vegetative State - Michael Jarmulowicz BSc MB MRCPath
- Gene Therapy, Stewardship and the Purpose of Medicine - Agneta Sutton
- Report on the Faith Communities Liason Committee Meeting - Michael Jarmulowicz
- Advance Directives: Comments of the Guild to the British Medical Association Working Party
- In the Steps of St. Augustine - Michael Straiton KSG MB
- A Medical Family At St. Peters - Adrian & Josephine Treloar
- Old Frog Opines
- Tadpole Observes
- The American Scene
- Homily Preached At the Requiem Mass of Christine Mary Kelly - Archbishop Couve De Murville