Catholic Medical Quarterly - May 2011
- Foundation of The Guild Of Catholic Doctors October 11th 1911 - Michael Straiton KCSG
- Memories of The Guild - Peter Doherty
- Obstetric Fistulae and the Developing World - John Kelly OBE FRCS
- The Lejeune Clinic For Down's Children - Dr. Anthony Cole
- Has Thought Crime Arrived?
- Address to The Pontifical Academy For Life - Pope Benedict XVI
- Must Life Always Be Prolonged - Patrick Guinan
- Is there a Link Between the Intensity of Religious Beliefs and the Symptoms of Schizophrenia? - Alyshea Kurimbakur Bsc. Psychology
- Are Catholic Academics Unintelligent or Dangerous Subversives? - Adrian Treloar FRCP, MRCPsych,MRCGP, Robert Hardie SFO, MB, FRCS
- Pastoral Care: The Chicago Story - Patrick Muinan M.D., Thomas Zabiega M.D. Christine Zainer M.D.
- The Anscombe Bioethics Centre Response to the RCOG Draft Guidance on the Case of Women Requesting Induced Abortion - David Albert Jones
- Symposium 2011 Programme