CMQ August 1996
- Healthcare Rationing is Inevitable but How Should it Be Done?
- Healers, Wheelers, Or Dealers - What is Our Mission in The World?
- Medicine Today and Our Image of Man - 8th. European Congress of FEAMC
- The Christian Practice - A Myth? - Ray King
- Genetic Diagnosis in the First Week of Gestation - Michael Moore
- Resource Allocation: The Option for the Poor - J.A.J. Stevens
- Learning the Art & Practice of Healing - Clare Walker
- Medical Events in Lourdes - Michael Kenworthy-Browne
- Old Frog Opines
- General Practice and "The Morning after Pill" - Adrian Treloar
- Consent in The Criminal Law. Submission to The Law Commission in Reply to Consultation Paper No. 139
- Tadpole Observes
- Letter to Chairman of Joint Ethico-Medical Committee
- Book Reviews