Catholic Medical Quarterly Volume 67(1) February 2017
Linacre Quarterly - May 2016 Table of Contents
- Frailty and old age. Patrick Guinan
- Theological Reflection. Suffering, death, and eternal life. Fr. James McTavish
- Pope Saint John XXIII: Army Medic and Military Hospital Chaplain. Richard A. Watson
- Physicians’ role in the debate on polarizing medical topics Luigi Adamo
- On Being A Catholic Physician Sonnet XXX: Love, dignity, and dying E. Wesley Ely
- The road to Damascus Howard L. Bright
- How Western medicine lost its soul. Michel Accad
- A virtue analysis of recreational marijuana use. Ezra Sullivan & Nicanor Austriaco
- Adverse effects of marijuana use Kathleen E. Feeney & Kyle M. Kampman
- Ethical aspects of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA transfer José Rafael Blesa, Julio Tudela & Justo Aznar
- A philosophical assessment of TK's autopsy report: Implications for the debate over the brain death criteria Nicanor Pier Giorgio Austriaco O.P.
Current Medical Research
- Current Medical Research: Summer/Fall 2015 Richard J. Fehring
- Guidelines for the Use of Psychology in Seminary Admissions Peter C. Kleponis .
- Beyond the Abortion Wars: A Way Forward for a New Generation. Paul Flaman S.T.D.
- The Linacre Quarterly Research and Education Fund (LQREF) The Edmund D. Pellegrino Research Award