Catholic Medical Quarterly Volume 65(3) August 2015
Contents August 2015
- The Traditional Family and School Sex Education: Questions that
need to be asked.
Dr Helen Davies, Retired GP
- Own goals on abortion - Conscientious Objection must be preserved.
Dr. Pravin Thevathasan
- Laudato Si and Healthcare.
Faith in medicine
- Microcephaly and a tale of two entities - The Story of Camille Maryse McClymont, January 1991-28th September 2013
Practical medical ethics
- Why say yes to marriage and no to moving-in?
Dr Charlie O’Donnell
- Ethical dilemmas regarding the fetus: rape a Case Study
Christina Kapsimalakou et al
- Ethical reflections on ectopic pregnancy
Fr Daniel Icatlo
- Christians: breaking the bonds of our Contraceptive Revolution
Dr Thomas Ward
- 2015 Annual Conference of The Catholic Medical Association (UK)
Dr Dermot Kearney
- The First Annual Oxford Summer School on animal ethics, 21-23 July
- The Good Shepherd and healthcare.
A meeting in the Medical Bureau of the Sanctuary in Lourdes.
- Whistle-blowing in Healthcare - The Ethics
Dr Anthony Cole